Monday, April 13, 2009

Array final

Abstract work is like going to the dentist. It may hurt at first, but it is better for you in the long run. I love to incorporate abstract shapes into drawings, but learning to control shapes within Blender is a well-met challenge,
I like this piece for many reasons: the color palette fits well, there is a star wars section in the music, and most of the camera work is spot on. However the shape shifting squares speak beyond their dimensions, creating living anamorphic shapes, as well as rigid mountainous spires. 
The end is somewhat jumbled, however I did not spend so much time animating the scene to not use what I made. The music is choppy at some parts, however I feel a final final draft coming on...
All in all this is not a bad first project. I have set the bar high for future animations, but that is definitely an accomplishment, considering my abstract project difficulty in the past. Njoy or Xspire!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment